- Protects against high/low voltage which can cause serious damage to electronic equipments.
- Prolongs the life of the equipment.
- Saves expense and delay due to difficult repairs.
- Improves the second-hand value.
How it works:
- The AVS-1 has a built in spike protector and also automatically cuts off main power supply when the volts surge over 250 Volts or under 190 Volts. There is a delay of between only 30 seconds and 1 mn while the green LED comes on to ensure a steady normal supply, before reconnecting more than one appliance, using a 3 way adaptor or a multi-way strip, be sure to check that the total load does not exceed 13 Amp 2850 Watt.